Ogunquit, Maine, is a great place to find interesting things to do this or any weekend. If you are looking for a place to visit during your winter vacation, then you need to see Ogunquit, Maine, for yourself. A great site that will put you in the best place to see it all is when you stay at Beachmere Inn On The Ocean. We’ve put together a list for you if you are struggling with planning things to do in Ogunquit Maine this or any weekend during winter. Enjoy!
- Go downhill skiing at Powderhouse Hill. You should check Harris Farm skiing trails if you are a cross-country skiing fan.
- Strap on your snowshoes and explore Wells Estuarine Reserve.
- One of the best walking trails near Ogunquit, Maine, is walking along the Marginal Way. It’s one of the best ways to get an up-close glimpse of the coastline.
- While walking around, you should also explore downtown Ogunquit, Maine, and the cozy harbor.
- Take the whole family ice skating at The Waterhouse Center in Kennebunk.
- Perkins Cove is an outstanding location for taking winter photos with friends and family.
- Warm up with a local craft beer. Funky Bow Beer Company is an exceptional establishment to bring your friends to after a long day of exploring all the things to do in Ogunquit, Maine.
Experience Winter In Maine
As you can see, there are plenty of interesting things to do this or any weekend in Ogunquit, Maine. We also know you will love lodging with Beachmere Inn On The Ocean. Tour our five buildings to see which oceanfront or residential location is right for you! Stay with The Beachmere Inn on the Ocean to book your Ogunquit, Maine, vacation. Please check our availability online or give us a call at 1-800-336-3983.