One of the best things about vacationing on the East Coast and Maine is taking advantage of the beach. This is especially true during the summer months. But, to best take advantage of one or more in Maine, you should come prepared. One way to do that is to start your vacation with The Beachmere Inn On The Ocean. Here’s what you need and want when planning your day on the beach in Ogunquit, Maine.
- Bug repellent
- Sunscreen: Make sure you are always protected from the sun’s rays. If you plan on spending a lot of time outside, this is one of the most important things to bring.
- Dress in layers: It’s essential to be prepared for anything and still be comfortable. Sometimes the weather can be warm, or it can be a little on the chilly side.
- Portable charger for your phone or tablet
- A new book
- Bring a duffle bag or large tote: This is an easy way to bring everything you need, but also it’s an ideal way to bring something back if you end up shopping after your time on the beach.
- Beach towel or a blanket
- Water bottles: Another important thing is to stay hydrated if you plan on being outside all day. Whether plastic or personal water bottles, it’s a wonderful way to cool off on a warm day.
- Beach games and toys: This can be frisbee, football, or baseball. Maximize your fun on the beach with some toys.
Soak Up The Sun
You will have a great day on the beach in Ogunquit, Maine. It’s easy to do when you are steps away from the ocean at Beachmere Inn On The Ocean. Booking directly with Beachmere Inn on the Ocean can guarantee a wonderful spa getaway and more memorable activities in Ogunquit, Maine. Tour our five buildings to see which oceanfront or residential location is right for you! Please check our availability online or give us a call at 1-800-336-3983.